Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Grown-Up Christmas List

In the spirit of Christmas, I now offer you... my Christmas list.
  1. I want all my students to come to know Jesus Christ as their Savior. He changed my life, and I want them to know Him too. He offers freedom and forgiveness, love and comfort; everything we need for living an abundant life.
  2. I want to be a better friend. I want to take time to really talk to people, to hear what they say and to be there for them.
  3. I want to get enough sleep every night.
  4. I want to be truly thankful and joyful throughout the day. God has withheld no good thing from me, and there is no reason why I should be bitter or malcontent.
  5. I want to have a husband and start my own family.
  6. I want all my brothers and sisters and "adopted" brothers and sisters to get off to a good start in life, to be happy and serve the Lord in whatever they choose to do.
  7. I want to have my house finished and ready to live in soon.
  8. I want to be content with what I have and ready to give to others what I have freely received.
  9. I know this is against #8, but I really want a new Apple laptop.
  10. And last and least... I always want... itunes credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment